Monday, February 9, 2009

Winners

Since our blog is brand new, I didn't expect very many comments. So, thanks to everyone who commented. It's nice to know that you found us! I've been making more headbands, so keep checking back for more information and pictures. If you ever see anything you need on the blog that hasn't been posted in our store, just e-mail us.

The winners are (picked by random.org): #3, #9, and #12

Brooke A
Provo, UT

Gena and Kimberly
Pocatello, ID

Kristen L
South Ogden, UT

Please e-mail your shipping address to sales@girlyaccents.com so we can get those shipped to you! Congrats!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly! I just wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway for free advertising! Congrats. I put your website on the left hand side, let me know if you have a different button or photo you would like me to use. Thanks!
    Kari
    ucreatecrafts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete